* Open to Premium and All-Inclusive Pass holders
From communities organizing relief help, to families staying in touch, to the late night group video calls with friends, human connection has gotten us through this last year when the world has been apart. That power made incredible things happen and instigated incredible change in the world for the better.
Human connection, friendship and relationships make us healthier, happier, more focussed and even make us live longer.
In this session, hear from Helen Lawrence, Global Head of Culture and Community at WhatsApp, as she explores how WhatsApp and other brands have helped bring people together this year and actionable tips for facilitating meaningful conversations in the digital landscape and leveraging the power of authentic connections.
Attend this session and learn:
- The importance of human connection
- How brands can be facilitators of conversation, not forcers
- What amazing things happen when people talk to each other
- How to live forever. Maybe. Can’t promise this one.
Helen Lawrence, Global Head of Culture and Community, WhatsApp