Tuesday, September 13, 2022
11:25 AM - 11:45 AM
Leveraging AI to Create Wildly Profitable Businesses
A typical brand spends as much as 80% of their time organizing data, leaving just 20% focused on analyzing results and making key decisions. Hear from Cart.com's Director, Data Science Solutions, Mackenzie Knapp, on how connected data coupled with machine learning can deliver actionable insights to help businesses increase margins, boost ROAS, and optimize inventory costs.