In this session, you’ll learn important best practices and novel use cases of social media data in combination with other novel data sets. We will look at a range of use cases ranging from competitor intelligence to voice of patient, to technology and merger’s scouting and see how you can get more from your social media analytics by simply comparing it to another data set. Overall, the goal is to show the limits, edge cases, and possibilities that social media analytics can have when paired with other data sources.
Using examples from the Technology, Retail, and Healthcare Industries as an example, we’ll explain a few best practices and techniques surrounding how to extend your social media data further by using an integrated NLP suite such as NetBase-Quid.
In this session:
- Tik Tok data – this is what you can do with this data, what you can’t, and where you might want to use it
- Fishbowl, expert forums, and other data as a tech scouting tool
- Reddit as a focus group and the power of news channels and earnings calls
- Social vs Media insights – Competitive Intelligence & ESG Use Cases
- Voice of the Patient on Reddit and with owned data
This workshop will be streamed live and can be watched here.
For those unable to gain access to the Hub room to watch in-person due to seat capacity limitations, we ask that you stream the session to your device in the lounge.